Sunday, April 1, 2012

What if stem cell research were legal?

If stem cell research were legal maybe we'd have the cure to a lot of disease by now such as: cancer, MS, Aids, etc. If stem cell research were legal scientist could possibly use it to manipulate your DNA and could possibly cure anyone who has arthritis or any autoimmune disease. If only scientist were allowed to further their research they could possibly change a lot of people's lives.

Stem cell research is illegal because it is said to be immoral, however, what's so immoral about it? I understand it comes from a fetus that has been aborted, but people STILL get abortions so why can't we just use the aborted fetus's and give them more meaning then to just throw them out. I may not completely understand how they gather stem cells, but it seems to me a lot of good can come out of this. I feel like it'll give the aborted fetus's meaning

No comments:

Post a Comment